@ Sónar 2014
Practical Information for confirmed participants
Map of the Building:
- Entrance for participants of the Music Hack Day
Access to the building:
Accreditation (Desk A2):
- Wednesday, June 11th, from 12 PM to 8:30 PM.
- Thursday, June 12th, from 9 AM to 8.30 PM.
- IMPORTANT: You will need the same ID/Passport you used in your pre-registration.
- IMPORTANT: More important information about accreditation can be found in the e-mail we sent to confirmed participants.
- Thursday, June 12th, from 9:15 AM to 11:59 PM.
- Friday, June 13th, from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
This means that if you leave the Sónar building on Thursday night, you cannot come back until Friday morning (9:00 AM). Once registered, please always bring the accreditation with you.
- Wired: We encourage hackers to use the wired connection. An RJ45 ethernet cable will be provided for almost all the hackers and artists.
- BSSID: MHD
- Power Supply: Each hacker will have a “europlug”. Please bring your own adaptor if you need it.
- Presentation Screens: Only VGA connectors are provided. Please bring your own (DVI, Mini Display Port, HDMI) to VGA adaptor if you need it.
- Twitter account: @musichackday, @bcnmusichackday
- Twitter Hash Tag: #musichackday
- Flickr Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/musichackday
- tags: barcelona, sonar, music hack day, 2014
Snacks and Catering:
All food and beverages will be served outside the hacking room, in the hall. Please have a look at the schedule to check when the main meals are served. You will need your meal tickets, which you will get at the MHD registration desk (not the Sónar registration desk). The snacks and (hot and cold) beverages will be available during the whole 24h hacking session.
Sleeping or Taking a Nap:
During the night, If you feel a little bit tired, or sleepy, you can either go to your accommodation outside the Sónar building (but be aware of the access schedule, as we mention before); or you can bring your own sleeping bag and sleep some hours in the hall (if you want to go back to hack earlier).