12th - 13th June 2014
@ Sónar 2014
@ Sónar 2014
pre-Registration (for hackers) is now closed.
- Unlike other music hack days, space for Music Hack Day @ Barcelona-Sónar is limited, so we can't guarantee everyone a slot.
- A pre-registration process will be opened, where you may apply for a slot. You will be required to fill a form, where we will ask you about your profile (previous projects, technical skills, etc.) and your motivations to attend this event.
- The pre-registration will be open between April 15th and April 25th, both included.
- After this date, the organizers of the event will analyze the list thoroughly and carefully in order to make a decision. Whether accepted to participate or not, you will hear from us before May 12th, a month prior to the event.
- In order to ensure a good mix of people, with different backgrounds and ready to build something new,
we will consider the following aspects during the selection process:
- Applicants' portfolio of projects and/or hacks.
- A good mix of profiles (developers, designers, hardware hackers, interaction designers, etc.).
- Geographical distribution (a balance of people coming from Spain, from the rest of Europe and from the rest of the World).
- Gender distribution (because we want to support and encourage female hackers).
- Company distribution. For diversity purposes, we cannot accept more than 2 hackers per company (+1 evangelist if the company decides to get involved, please check the Get Involved section).
- So please consider filling the corresponding form fields with as much information as possible.
- We will try to accommodate as many hackers as we can. Please do not start preparing your travel plans until you get our confirmation email.